OneStaff are looking for A skilled operator to join a reptuable company with long standing hours. Rates are negotiable according to experience.
About the role:
This is for a compentent & skilled Machine Operator with a current WTR endorsement. You must have experience on various machines working in a construction/civil environment. You will be required to assist on a large project operating machinery such as small /large Diggers (around services), Rollers, Excuvators , Bobcats, dumptrucks, Watercarts etc. You may also be required to assist hands on where needed so you must not be afraid of hard work.
You will have the following skills:
- Excavation - To be able to trim to tight tolerances ans around services
- Class 2 license & onsite experience driving various trucks ie watercarts, 6 wheelers
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be able to work carefully around services
- Know how to care for the machine you are operating ie check fluids and grease daily
- Kenn to work in with the team hands on where needed
- Great communication & the ability to multi-task
- Strong awareness around Health & Safety
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a current Class 1 & 2 license (most preferable)
- Have a Wheels, Tracks, Rollers (WTR) endorsement
- Be able to provide Two work-related references
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Be available Monday - Friday 6am - 5pm & able to work Saturdays on request.
Please apply online by attaching your CV & we will respond immediately or call 0800 178 233