No two days are the same with this traffic control position based in Whangarei, We work with many Large Civil Construction companies in Northland where Traffic control plays an important part in their major operations. We require full-time on-going & casual traffic controllers and STMS to join our team of people. Both causal and long term positions are on offer. To be considered for these roles you;
* Must have your own transport to get to and from the main depot in Whangarei
* Need to be physically fit, you'll need to lift cones & signs (which can be quite heavy!)
* Will have high regard for Health & Safety - you will be working on construction sites & on busy roads
* Clear communication is key
* Will be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen TC or STMS Licence is preferred or those with experience but expired licences we can look to assist if you are confident in this line of work Training & development is Provided in this role.
Although these positions start out as temporary after proving yourself as reliable through a good record of attendance and work ethic, there is potential to progress into a permanent position and play a bigger part in helping Northland manage their roads even better.
Competitive rates and PPE provided.
If you can provide us with two references and are keen to kick start your career as a traffic controller then, please Click the "APPLY" button and we will talk to you soon.