We're looking for a team player with a strong work ethic, excellent time management skills, and a commitment to high work standards. In this role, you'll foster a positive team culture through transparent communication, drive continuous improvements, and ensure a safe, injury-free workplace for our employees.
* Excellent OHS&E awareness
* Effective leadership experience, ideally in a production environment
* The willingness and ability to take ownership with a hands-on approach to issues
* Effective leadership and commitment to the concept of 'Best Practice'
* Project planning and implementation skills
* Ability to control Contractor compliance
* Problem solving skills and conflict management abilities
* A mechanical aptitude
* Drive to meet objectives
* Excellent time keeping and attendance
* Ability to complete Daily tasks when the Supervisor is absent
If you have a positive and proactive attitude, we would like to hear from you.
The recruitment process will include a pre-employment medical and drug screening before any offer of employment is made.
"As one of the world's largest employers, we believe in talent not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. Our commitment to equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader dedication to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued."