Our client is a world leader in science, offering innovative solutions to our New Zealand businesses in the health, education, industrial, and environmental sectors.
They are currently seeking a Service Operations Representative in Albany for a contract position with a competitive salary.
- Act as the primary interface between the customer and the Technical Service team.
- Provides exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Proactively build relationships with customers and engineers.
- Ensures customer inquiries are escalated in accordance with the Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for answering customer inquiries via telephone & Salesforce. Completes administrative tasks to support the service team.
- Despatch Service Orders to engineers, scheduling and confirming bookings.
- Liaise between customer and engineer keeping both informed of any changes to appointments.
- Daily invoicing to ensure job closure and revenue raising
- Investigating and completing credits for disputed invoices
- Contributes to maintaining company objectives on average speed of answer and first call resolution.
- Meets and exceeds productivity and quality standards as set forth by department management.
- Adheres to schedule, including regular, reliable and punctual attendance at work
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build rapport with customers and the Service Team.
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal skills.
- Good experience with Word, Excel and Outlook, Salesforce
- Ability to work within a team environment with minimal supervision.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an engineering discipline or technical field, or service business management
- Customer Service or Call Centre experience preferred
Skills & Attributes