We are seeking a Safety and Sustainability manager to join our client on a part time basis. A typical working week will range from 12 - 16 hours. You will be assisting the Business Manager in the areas of Health, Safety & Environment and Corporate Responsibility within the business, providing expertise to ensure legal duties are fulfilled.
About the role:
- Lead the organisation with a focus on longer term strategic planning and policy development
- Lead teams with a focus on operational planning and process development
- Accountable for budget and policy recommendations and medium term planning
- Track and assess emerging trends and legislation, communicating relevant information on local legal requirements
- Ellerslie location
- ASAP start
- Initial contract of 6 - 7 months
Please note that we will only be accepting applications from those based in Auckland. If you would like more information, please call Caitlin on 09 309 7572, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.