We have a mega exciting role for an experienced Project Administrator to cover a maternity cover. You must have experience working with ProCore.
This role will suit a well-rounded administrator who has experience in the construction sector. You will be working on some fantastic projects that you won't want to miss out on. In this position, you will be spreading your time between working closely with the Project and Site Managers as well as work in the administration space on timesheets, meeting minutes, emails, health and safety documentation, and more!
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with internal and external customers and respond to any queries immediately
- Work with iTWOcx and manage the project flow alongside the project them
- Quality assurance paperwork support
- Assist with site set up ensuring all registers are in order
- Maintaining relationships with colleagues, sub-contractors, suppliers, and clients
Key attributes include:
- A warm friendly manner
- The ability to multitask and manage your workload
- Promoting an effective teamwork environment
The successful applicant will be willing to get into work straight away and hit the ground running. Experience within a similar environment is key!