You will have:
* Face-to-face customer service experience and enjoy engaging with customers
* Previous traffic control experience in Construction or Road industry is preferred, but for the right candidate we provide full on the job training
* A can-do attitude and enjoy working outside
* Positive attitude towards Health & Safety, and work as part of a wider team to ensure everyone goes home safe!
* NZ residence or Open work visa
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug screen and complete a satisfactory Ministry of Justice criminal records check.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click apply now to submit your updated CV.
"As one of the world's largest employers, we believe in talent not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. Our commitment to equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader dedication to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued."