Based in East Tamaki, our client is looking for multiple reliable and energetic Runners to join a fit and energised team to help with waste collections throughout Auckland.
This job involves working in small teams and isn't for the faint-hearted! While you aren't running all day it is a very active role and requires good physicality (Great training for touch, rugby, and league, etc.).
- Day shift, Monday - Friday, same Saturday work available too. You must be available to work Saturdays during public holiday weeks
- Early start - 6.00 AM. Finish times are varied so you must be flexible to work until 3.00 PM - 6.00 PM
- 50+ hour weeks are on offer
- This is a temporary position with the possibility of being offered a permanent contract for the right candidate
All candidates must
- Be fit & strong with a solid work ethic
- Happy to work in a team to collect waste in all weather conditions
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Have reliable transport.
- Be able to start at 6.00 AM daily or potentially earlier 5.30 AM
- Provide 2x verbal references.
- Have a high level of respect for Health & Safety protocols.
- Full Driver's Licence (preferred but not essential) - with a full licence you could be assigned to assist in other department and other runs with a higher pay rate
If you want to stay fit and get regular good hours then submit your CV now!