Our client based out in Paerata is urgently seeking a Maintenance Fitter to begin working on site Monday, August 21st. The company is responsible for producing baby powder products.
You would be responsible for the following;
- Repair and maintenance of production process equipment
- Participating in improvement projects and problem solving
- Ensure Quality/HACCP standards are consistently met with full regulatory and company compliance and minimal wastage.
- Perform all maintenance testing and sampling and keep good records, reporting any results that do not meet specifications.
- Inventory management
This role is alternating shifts Monday - Sunday, two days of 6AM-6PM and two days of 6PM-6AM. The pay rate is $30/hr. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience in a maintenance fitting role
- A good understanding of health and safety guidelines
- A good understanding of quality control
- Experience in managing inventory
- Experience in a food processing environment
If you think you are a suitable candidate, please apply now or for further information contact:
- Amy Fischman - Recruitment Consultant
- 09 525 3583
- South Auckland Hub