Pacific Stone, Judea, Tauranga
(Also roles available for Fabricator / Installer / Production Planning Coordinator)
About the Company: Pacific Stone are a leading supplier and fabricator of quality handcrafted surfaces, all made to order from stunning natural and engineered stone and Porcelain products. They measure, fabricate and install beautiful granite, marble, engineered stone and porcelain for kitchens, bathrooms, fire hearths, business reception counters and a host of commercial spaces. Based in Tauranga, Pacific Stone supplies building companies and kitchen cabinet makers throughout New Zealand and also sells directly to the discerning home, property and business owner.
About the Role:
- A mostly automated process using a Line Polisher Machine
- Training will be given on both manual polishing and machine polishing (a computerised system)
- Using a Hand-held polisher and grinder to manually polish
- Pacific Stone lead the way in implementing workplace Health & Safety precautions
- Standard hours are 7.00am - 4.30pm with overtime available.
- Immediate start is ideal, but will wait for the right person.
- Hourly rates depend on experience.
- Polishing experience with stone would be ideal, but is not essential.
- Must be fit, healthy and strong as will be holding heavy polishing tools
- The right person will have willingness to learn, common sense, a good attitude, able to follow instructions for operating machinery, smart and takes initiative when required.
How to Apply:
Apply online to Kirsty Morrison at One21 - Recruitment Business Partners with Pacific Stone Ltd. Please only apply through trusted New Zealand job sites or contact Kirsty directly if in doubt.
We are also seeking an Experienced Stone Mason / Fabricator of Natural and Engineered Stone Bench Tops, a Production Planning Coordinator and a Bench-top Installer so get in touch with Kirsty @ One21 today to find out more!
Ph: 021 355 179
One21 - for Innovative Recruitment Solutions
@One21 #Tauranga #Jobs #stonemason #benchtops @Pacific Stone Ltd