Are you wanting to work but struggling to get an opportunity? Do you find it hard to ask someone directly for work? Do you want to prove, that if you are given a chance, you will be able to showcase your skills?
If any of this sounds like you, then we want you to call us. Our Dunedin OneStaff team puts you first. We make sure that we get a proper understanding of what it is you want to do and then place you with one of our many clients, who are looking for people just like you.
What you need to bring to the table:
- A good attitude and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Punctuality - you accept a job and you commit to the job.
- Flexibility - be prepared to accept a range of different jobs, until the right one comes along.
- Good communication skills.
You do the above and we will deliver:
- A variety of jobs.
- Where possible, long-term assignments.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Full Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) at no cost, so you can do your job.
- The ability to up-skill and get new qualifications.
- Our commitment to your Health & Safety in the workplace.
A full Class 1 Driver's licence, will be an advantage with some of the roles available.
For some of these jobs, you will need to pass a Pre-employment Drug Test.
Apply online now with your CV or a cover letter outlining what you have previously done.