Fork Hoist F Endorsed Operator

Manufacturing and Production

Job description

Our client is looking for an experienced and skilled forklift operator who has both a current Forklift Licence and an F Endorsement to start immediately. In this role, you will spend at least 80% of your time operating a forklift and the other 20% helping customers to pack their orders and load them into their vehicles.

The hours of work will be 8am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Pay ranges from $23 - 25 per hour depending on experience.

Skills and Experience

  • Counter balancing loads, unloading and loading trucks
  • Familiarity with a timber yard environment advantageous but not essential
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Customer service experience is a bonus


    All candidates will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment drug screen as part of our health and safety process.

    If you are interested please apply on-line today with an updated CV. For more information please call Rachel on 09 828 1121.

Share