Our Hawkes Bay client that has a very high profile with all things construction and trade are looking for qualified carpenters and hammer hands with a minimum of 5 years experience in all aspects of carpentry.
Duties and tasks required:
- Undertake multiple projects including new builds, renovations, fit-outs, repairs and maintenance
- Ordering of materials as and when required in a timely manner
- Coordinating and liaising with customers, clients, contractors, inspectors, etc
- Ensuring that company protocols and processes are being adhered to at all times, including Health and Safety and Environmental compliance
Skills and Attributes required:
- Minimum of 5 years carpentry experience in both residential and commercial projects
- Full set of carpenter tools and own reliable transport
- Ability to read and understand building plans and drawings
- Ability to work autonomously and with high attention to detail
- Holds Health and Safety in highest regards
What can you expect:
- Working alongside reputable businesses that put Health and Safety first
- Ongoing assignments with full time hours
- Full PPE kit provided for all weather conditions
- Competitive pay rates including kiwisaver and 8% holiday accrual
If you think this role appeals to you, please contact OneStaff on 06 974 0270 or 0800 1STAFF (0800 178 233) Hastings.
Please note, successful applicants will need to pass a preemployment drug and alcohol test and criminal conviction check.