Our client is on the hunt for a licenced Class 2 or 4 Driver in a role that includes a mix of 20% driving and 80% labouring. This role is a is in the civil industry.
This role has career opportunities down the track. Its starts of in a temporary capacity with a view to go permanent in approx 4-6 months.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a Class 2 and or 4 licences
- NZ Full Drivers Licence
- Be physically fit and not afraid to get dirty
- Be able to manage and monitor your own log book and working hours
- Have a great work ethic
- Must have a proactive approach regarding Health and Safety
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Must be flexible with working hours as there may be some late nights and weekends especially through the busy seas and rostered for on call.
We have roles based in Henderson and Albany. Immediate starts are ideal however open if you have to give notice to your current job. There is ongoing training and development available as this is a long term career opoprtunity
If you pride yourself in your driving skills, dont mind the hard yards of labouring and want to work for a supportive, successful, environmentally conscious company then please apply on line. You are welcome to call Marti on 09 8281121 if you require any further information.