Our client is a large civil company and are looking for additional people to join their team. The company is located approx 15 minutes north of Albany.
The role is operating a Class 2 truck, Class 4 is an advantage, along with WTR licence but not essential. You will be working in crews carrying out small asphalt maintenance and repairs throughout the Rodney District.
The role is Monday to Friday with the occasional night work. The shifts can involve long hours - could be 10 hours approx so flexibility is required for working hours during the week.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fit and willing to do physical work as well as driving
- Have a positive attitude
- Be reliable and turn up for work
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have a full Class 2 licence
- To be licenced with Class 4 or WTR is an advantage.
Apply today! If you need anything further, please call Marti on 09 828 1121