Our client is multinational corporation headquartered in Europe, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas. They're looking for a experience business support, sales support, customer service background who can come towork with talented people.
this is on going assignment , with high chance to become permanent role. 40h per week and competitive salary. flexible working option.
A little bit about this role:
- Processing customers' orders
- Create and keep updated order folders with all the relevant order documents
- Create and maintain SAP master data
- Procure products form ABB factory and third party suppliers
- Monitor the whole order process making sure that agreed delivery are fulfilled
- Proactively inform the sales/service team with factory updates
- Become familiar with and effectively use the ConfigurX cost pricing tool
- Ensure that minimum stock quantities are maintained
- Invoicing of sales orders to customers with pricing and delivery instructions.
- Giving a timely and accurate order acknowledgement to the customer
- Provide Manager with monthly stats requested for reporting.
- Other projects/tasks as required.
- Able to communicate with customers on a technical level, concerning the application of process measurement and instrumentation.
- Ability to easily relate to all levels of customer base internal and external
- Methodical with high attention to details, well organised and good time management
- Timeliness at attendance to all customer and company meetings, when required.
- Willingness to undertake training to improve SAP/product familiarity and to widen skills base
- Good Computer Skills, MS Suite (especially EXCELL and ACCESS) , and SAP knowledge
Don't miss this opportunity to work for this leading didital technology company . Any quesions, please feel free to reach out to me at: email@example.com or APPLY NOW!