OneStaff is a 100% NZ owned Recruitment Company that provides market-leading recruitment solutions to industry and has been in business for over 20 years. OneStaff's Palmerston North region is experiencing significant growth, and as a result, we now require the services of a talented individual to join our friendly, successful, and supportive team as a Branch Recruiter.
Our mission is to make OneStaff the preferred recruitment agency for candidates and clients through the delivery of innovative, tailored, and exceptional service. OneStaff is about "Working as One." This is not a throwaway catchphrase, it's a philosophy, meaning we work collaboratively together to get a mutually beneficial outcome between the candidate and the company. With this, our aim is to ensure that as a key member of the OneStaff team you will have the developmental support to be the best you can be to deliver this ethos.
You may be an internal/agency recruiter looking for a change or you may be within the civil, construction, manufacturing, or logistics sectors seeking a change while staying connected to your industry! Experience in Recruitment would be advantageous but is not critical, and while this position is not sales-focused, you will be required to meet existing clientele and be comfortable with face to face interactions.
Primarily focused on temporary staff and contractors, and to a lesser extent permanent placements, you'll be required to build up skilled talent pools of active candidates who are seeking new employment at a variety of levels (from entry to senior level). Your ability to build rapport with candidates, read their motivations, be empathetic to their situation, and supportive in your approach will ensure successful integration into the OneStaff model - where we truly focus on enabling our candidates to feel part of our family through their recruitment journey.
To be considered you will need;
- The initiative, motivation, and internal drive to deliver outstanding recruitment services at all times.
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment, project coordination, event coordination, or people leadership in an industrial/recruitment or related setting.
- An understanding of the 360 recruitment and retention process, and desire/willingness to support candidate development, even after the recruitment process is complete.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated natural strength in emotional intelligence.
- Excellent organisational and timekeeping skills, and a procedure-based approach to work.
- Empathy for people of all walks and an ability to engage our candidates in a respectful, professional and firm manner
- Building new relationships across the region through soft selling, prospecting, and networking
On offer is;
- A competitive base salary and performance incentives that recognise your ability and achievements
- Southern Cross health insurance
- A friendly, supportive, fun and welcoming team culture
- The ability to specialise in your role, work with autonomy, and access to open-door management structure.
- Career development opportunity with the ability to specialise in a variety of areas
Any applicant with recruitment experience will know this is not a typical 9-5 job and requires commitment and proactive planning, as well as a resilient attitude due to the many variables that you must deal with on a day to day basis. While no two days are the same, we do promote a good work/life balance.
If you're interested please apply now with a copy of your current CV and a cover letter outlining why you'd love to join our team!
Any offer of employment may be subject to confirming legal entitlement to work in NZ, provision of a full class 1 NZ driver's license, pre-employment drug testing, and MOJ police clearance.