One of our well known clients located in Otahuhu is looking for a reliable candidate with a forklift license to join their friendly and exciting team. This position is a full time, temporary to permanent opportunity
The role involves assisting a team to run and maintain the factory. This will involve fork hoist operation and some physical manual handling.
You must have:
* A minimum of 1 year counter balance experience
* Have a current Fork hoist license
* Reliable transport to get to and from work each day
* Must have reasonable physical fitness as heavy lifting will be required
* Monday - Friday, 7am to 4pm
* Optional weekend work
* Weekly pay - $18 per hour
Immediate start for the right candidate after you pass the pre-emmplyment drug screen and have clean Ministry of Justice. If you are interested or would like to know more, contact Glolria on 09 525 3583 or hit the apply button below NOW and submit your updated CV.