Permanent Full-Time roles
We are currently seeking Production Operators for our client based in Penrose for immediate start. If you have the energy and enjoy working in a busy and supportive environment where there is plenty of variety and challenge, this may be the role for you.
The attributes we are looking for include:
- Follow all safety, quality, and operational policies and procedures
- Operate and monitor manufacturing plant procedures
- Operate fork hoists ranging from 5 tonne to 10 tonne capacity
- Maintain good housekeeping in immediate work area
- Actively participate in machine setups and clean-ups.
- A good level of physical fitness
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Methodical, self-motivated and tidy
- Flexible to do shift work
You will be an integral part of a team of dedicated, loyal, hard working and committed employees and we invite applications from like-minded candidates who can bring these same qualities to the team.
A 'can-do', will-do' attitude is key to being successful in this role. If this sounds like you, or you would like to hear more, please call Jayatri on 09 5831502 or Apply on line now.