What makes an ideal person for this role?
- Someone with a good understanding of working drawings, work orders.
- Someone experience with sheet metal who can set-up and run a wide range of machines associated with the light engineering sector.
- Someone with an engineering background or similar industry with knowledge of metal products.
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and accuracy. quality control experience would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in outside furniture manufacture would be an advantage
- Someone with a can-do attitude, team player attitude with great communication skills
- Someone with a great team player attitude who genuinely cares about their team.
This business genuinely cares about their team so it's vital that people coming into the team really care about their job and the people they work with. With an excellent history of being a safe workplace we need the type of people who want to look out for each other and come up with ideas to make work as safe as possible. Part of belonging to this team means your opinion and feedback will be essential in maintaining a superior end product. Great communications are built on excellent communication so from concept to completion and delivery, this team wants to know if there's anywhere improvements can be made. It's very rare to find a business with such a large number of long standing employees so these opportunities do not come up often.
If you have the abilities required or if you have some of the attributes and an awesome attitude we'd love to hear from you. If you're looking to have a great work/life balance in a team that you'll be proud to work with, this job could be perfect for you.