Our Client is currently looking for someone with a background in Account's receivable and Accounts payable. You will need to be an accurate and efficient employee who can work in accordance of their policies and procedures.
We are looking for someone who is capable of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Financial Administration, and Health and Safety.
You need to be confident in dealing with the public, contractors, internal and external staff. The role will be fast paced and accuracy is a must in this position.
The role will be full time, permanent.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end AP processing, including the following duties:
- Managing payments
- Handling a reasonably large volume of invoices every month
- General ledger journals and reconciliations
- Investigating discrepancies
- Maintaining supplier details
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- Well presented with a friendly and approachable manner
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office products and ability to learn other software systems quickly
- A high level of initiative and problem solving skills
- Conscious of details while understanding how the role fits within the wider team
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and listening communication skills
If you believe you fit the above criteria please apply today, due to the high volume of applicants we will only be in contact with the successful candidates.